Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Writing Process

One of the first things I do for my writing process is organize all of my information that I have. Then I brainstorm for a good thesis to setup my paper. After that I pick what information I want to talk about, and what paragraphs it should be in. Then I start to organize how I am going to setup my paragraphs. Once I have a general idea of how I'm going to write my paper I sit down at the computer and just start typing. I start with my intro first and then body paragraphs right after that and the conclusion. I usually like to give myself plenty of time to write the paper and revise it.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Do you find it helps by starting with your intro? I know that seems like the most logical place to start, but I find that sometimes I end up throwing out my intro all together after I finish the paper.