The people that have influenced me the most is my family. They have made me the person I am today. Without them I would never have accomplished all the things I have done in life. My mom and dad both have supported me in everything I have done or wanted to do. Whether it was in sports, or in making some big life decision like where I wanted to go to college they have always been there for me. My mom is always the parent I can come to if I have a problem even though I can go to my dad, but it is easier to talk to my mom about something. If I ever get into trouble I always tell my mom first because she does not get as mad at me as my dad does. Now, if I want to talk about sports I always talk to my dad. We get along really well, and I can always joke around with my dad. My brother is a senior in college so we are about four years apart. We get along really well. I can talk to my brother pretty much about anything. If I ever have a problem I know I can ask him for help. My family has made me a good person, and I appreciate everything they have done for me.
Places that have influenced me have probably been all of the places I have traveled to. Ever since I was little my parents took our family snow and water skiing. So I love going to the lake and skiing and being around the water. I love going out west too. The mountains are amazing, and it definitely beats skiing around Ohio. I went to Europe two summer ago with kids from my school. We went to Paris, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece. Going to all of these places have shaped my life in different ways. I have had new and fun experiences, and I got the chance to see a different kind of culture.
All the experiences I have had in my life has made me who I am. Whether they were bad or good ones they taught me to just enjoy life and have fun. I think even though having a bad experience is not fun while it is happening, it actually ends up teaching you more. I know I have grown from some of those experiences, and it taught me a lot about myself. My family, everywhere I traveled, and the experiences I have had have been a part of my life that I would not have any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment